Dr. Malati Das

Former IAS Officer & Chief Secretary
Planning & Statistics

Dr Malati Das has worked as an IAS officer in the state of Karnataka. She retired as Chief Secretary. As Additional Chief Secretary, Planning and Statistics, she developed the conceptual framework, and managed the preparation of the Karnataka Human Development Report 2005. As Secretary, Women and Child Development, she developed a gender action plan for the state known as the Karnataka Women's Development Plan. Dr. Das has worked with the World Bank as a consultant in Ethiopia, Visiting Professor at the National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS) Bangalore, and currently she is an advisor with Janaagraha

Dr. S.T. Ramesh

Former DG & IG, Karnataka

Dr S.T. Ramesh worked as an IPS officer in the state of Karnataka. He retired as the DGP of Karnataka in 2011. He was the Central Intelligence Office, Intelligence Bureau, Bangalore, Deputy IG CID, & IG Police Computer Wing & State Crime Record Bureau, where he digitized the crime record of Karnataka. He represented India for various overseas programs related to police & security, including the Atlanta Olympics, 1996. He has also received various accolades viz. the President's Police Medal for Meritorious Service – Independence Day 1995, President's Police Medal for Distinguished Service – Independence Day 2007
  • 11 months ago

I have to go for property Registration on tomorrow at sub registrar- banaswadi, Builder is asking to keep 15000 in cash, to get the is from SBI and all property papers are correct.why I should pay 15k without receipt?Why the citizen charter pdf is not there at DD;s are on the name of shivaji nagar subregistrar , then why registeration process is happening at banaswadi sub registrar office?Please help.

Posted on March 17, 2017 by Shyam Kishore Kushwaha

First, on no account should you pay the builder more than the actual cost of registration. You will find the Citizen’s Charter at:

You can access information about fees at

Banaswadi comes under the jurisdiction of the Shivajinagar registration district  :

  • 11 months ago

Whats the process of khata transfer, our owner didn't do that. whom can we approach for same, what would be the charges and how long would it take. Is there any office near by Kundalahalli gate. Also owner didn't share the EC/OC certificate to us, in that case can khata transfer be done?

Posted on March 16, 2017 by Lata

Process of khata transfer: No clearly the EC is required for Khata transfer.

Kundanahalli Gate region is under ward no. 85 - Doddanekkundi for which jurisdictional BBMP office is BBMP Mahadevpura- Joint Commissioner, BBMP Mahadevpura Zone, White field main road, Bangalore – 560 048, Ph No : 080 28512301, which you can approach regarding your grievance.

Alternatively, you can visit the  BBMP Grievance page: , where you can file a complaint

  • 11 months ago

Is there any facility to file notice of intimation after 30 days, with some penalty?

Posted on March 15, 2017 by George K S

Please send your query to

  • 11 months ago

I made an application online for an Encumbrance Certificate on 11th fFeb with Department of Registration in Tamil Nadu . Having seen no progress to he pending status I made a complaint a few days ago but no response till date. Will it be right on my part to seek the information through an RTI ? If not when should do it (timewise)

Posted on March 11, 2017 by Dwarak Ethiraj

 Assuming you applied at the Sub Registrar’s office, you can complain to the District Registrar or file a complaint with  The Inspector General of Registration, No.100, Santhome High Road, Chennai 600 028.
Telephone: +91-44-24640160
FAX: +91-44-24642774 
E-mail :

  • 12 months ago

Hi i'm really expecting you guys here in mexico city. I been working with HR for about 6 years. I really want to help this project thrive in Mexico because i think i suits exactly the problems of corruption and transparency here. If you know someone who I can contact to become a volunteer please let me know. Best regards

Posted on March 10, 2017 by Miguel angel maldonado

Please check our Website IPAIDABRIBE and the link: - with your country details and we will take the dialogue forward


  • 1 year ago

Hello Sir/Madam, Aadhar is being advertised as a magic wand to clean the loopholes in the current social schemes. However, the process of getting Aadhar itself is corrupt. From my personal experience I had to bribe Rs.100 to have details added to national database. Aadhar was advertised as a 'free' social identity card. What is the actual fee for getting Aadhar and why are people being misled.

Posted on February 02, 2017 by Balaji Pasupathy

According to present UIDAI declaration, link- clearly mentions that there is no fee associated with any stage of the Aadhar Registration process . Recently the UIDAI has started taking action against Aadhar centres that ask for money. In case of encountering such an event, one cna report to us, and we can submit the Grievance to the the UIDAI, for further action.

Recent success story of a techie who put in a complaint on our site:-

  • 1 year ago

Hi, I would like to take activities to my country- Ukraine. Could you please tell me who to speak with about this?

Posted on January 27, 2017 by Dmytro Ogorodniychuk

Please mail us to

  • 1 year ago

Hi,I am looking to file a complaint against an official in the Home Department of Uttar Pradesh. Could you guide me as to under which area of government does it fall?Thanks.

Posted on January 24, 2017 by Akhil Saxena

The jurisdiction of Home department can vary slightly from state to state. Generally, the police, prison, Fire services, home guards and Sainik welfare are the departments which fall under the purview of Home department. Department of prosecution is put under Home in some states.  

  • 1 year ago

I'm from Himachal Pradesh, recently Himachal was awarded Rs650 Crores under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna. In a certain district of Himachal Pradesh there is a nexus between a leading contractor and HPPWD hence alomst 6-10 contracts were unfairly awarded through pooling process and malpractices. This has caused exchequer a loss of more than 15cr (Because of the rates at which contracts are awarded). I have all the facts and figure handy and intact but I don't know whom to approach.

Posted on January 17, 2017 by Umesh Sharma

You may like to submit a complaint along with documentary and electronic evidence if any to the following authorities:

1) PMGSY- Grievance redressal :

2) The State Vigilance and Anti-Corruption Bureau website:

The officer to approach is:

Shri SB Negi,

Addl. Director General,

State Vigilance and Anti Corruption Bureau,

6th Floor, Police Complex Khalini, Shimla-171002,

Himachal Pradesh.

Phone: 0177-2623048

Email : adg-acb-hp@


3) The CBI office in  Shimla , situated in the  Railway Board Building, The Mall, Shimla-171003 (Himachal Pradesh) Ph: 0177-2654110

  • 1 year ago

I am carrying out some research into corruption in India at the University of Birmingham, UK. My work would really benefit from data on volume of IPAB bribe reports over time, is there any way I can get access to this time series data? Thanks

Posted on January 11, 2017 by Lucy Heslop

Please write to us at with a Cover Letter, we will provide the information as required